Our Guiding Principles
As our Guiding Principles state, Northern Colorado Long Term Acute Hospital promotes a healing and nurturing environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
We are first and foremost passionate patient caregivers and team members, connected at our core by the treatment needs of our patients.
Our Guiding Principles:
• We treat all patients and employees with dignity and respect.
• We value teamwork; respect is earned, not assigned based on job title or position.
• We are only as good as our last patient outcome; therefore, we constantly strive to improve our patients’ satisfaction and functional gains.
• We are first and foremost passionate patient caregivers and team members, connected at our core by the treatment needs of our patients.
• We embrace the ever-present challenge of achieving maximum, measurable patient outcomes through the provision of affordable, cost-effective care.
• We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
• We respect the regulatory environment in which we operate; compliance and quality performance audits will be built into the growth of all business lines.
• We recognize our duty as a corporate citizen, with a charitable intent toward each of the communities that we serve.
• We are mindful of our fiduciary responsibility to our shareholders, providing a reasonable return to our investors.