Join Northern Colorado Long Term Acute Hospital
If you’re looking for a work environment that encourages growth, respect and teamwork…then we hope you will consider a career at Northern Colorado Long Term Acute Hospital. Our hospital has a variety of career opportunities.
As our Guiding Principles state, we promote a healing and nurturing environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect. We are first and foremost passionate patient caregivers and team members, connected at our core by the treatment needs of our patients.
Our hospital is located in Johnstown, Colorado. We are a member of a larger network of rehabilitation and long-term acute care hospitals through Ernest Health, but are managed locally to best meet the needs of our own community. By being a member of Ernest Health, we are able to share information, knowledge, and resources with all our hospitals so we can continually evaluate and improve the delivery of care to our patients.
We ensure that our employees have the tools and resources they need – from the latest technology to a supportive management team – to be effective caregivers. Our hospitals feature state-of-the-art equipment and employ on average 100 people. We are a 20-bed free-standing long-term acute care facility. Because we are smaller than most traditional hospitals, we are better able to maintain an employee- and patient-focused environment. Our nurse-to-patient and therapy-to-patient ratios allow our clinicians ample opportunity to focus on maximizing clinical results.
We offer continuous career development opportunities and a competitive benefits package. Northern Colorado Long Term Acute Hospital is an equal opportunity employer. Our jobs are open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, disability, military status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law, military and veteran status, genetic makeup, or any other legally protected status.
We hope you will consider joining our team of highly trained professionals.
Our Guiding Principles:
• We treat all patients and employees with dignity and respect.
• We value teamwork; respect is earned, not assigned based on job title or position.
• We are only as good as our last patient outcome; therefore, we constantly strive to improve our patients’ satisfaction and functional gains.
• We are first and foremost passionate patient caregivers and team members, connected at our core by the treatment needs of our patients.
• We embrace the ever-present challenge of achieving maximum, measurable patient outcomes through the provision of affordable, cost-effective care.
• We promote a healing and nurturing environment at each of our facilities, responding to the medical, physical, psychological and social needs of our patients.
• We respect the regulatory environment in which we operate; compliance and quality performance audits will be built into the growth of all business lines.
• We recognize our duty as a corporate citizen, with a charitable intent toward each of the communities that we serve.
• We are mindful of our fiduciary responsibility to our shareholders, providing a reasonable return to our investors.