We provide specialized rehabilitative services to our patients in the communities we serve. We often see patients who are recovering from disabilities caused by injuries, illnesses, or chronic medical conditions.
At Northern Colorado Long Term Acute Hospital, we are committed to being good neighbors and responsible corporate citizens to the communities we serve. We do this through not only the healthcare services we provide, but through our dedication to philanthropic support throughout the area. Locally, we are involved with:
- Stroke Awareness
- Move F.A.S.T community walk/roll
- Professionals for Seniors
- Elder Care Network
- Sharing the Care Campaign
- Connect. Collaborate
- Larimer County Medical Society
- Northern Colorado Legislative Alliance
- Fort Collins Chamber of Commerce
- Loveland Chamber of Commerce
- Greeley Chamber of Commerce
Support and Educational Groups
In addition, we offer support groups and educational groups for our patients and caregivers to expand treatment and to allow those with common challenges to share experiences, explore resources, encourage one another, and to help teach each other how to best navigate their circumstances.
For more information, email us.